Friday, June 02, 2006

A-I receives 13 bids for merger consultants

Mumbai: Air-India (A-I) has received 13 bids from various banks, financial institutions and management consultancy firms for the appointment of consultant for the proposed merger of the company with Indian Airlines (IA).
Banks like IDBI and Deutsche Bank are said to have bid for the A-I account. According to sources in A-I, the last date for receiving the bids was May 31, 2006.
These 13 bidders will now be evaluated by the panel formed for the merger of A-I with IA. Based on the evaluation, a final decision is expected to be taken by the end of this month. The consultant would then work out the roadmap for the operational merger between the two state-run carriers.
01/06/06 Neelasri Barman/Financial Express
To Read the News in full at Source, Click the Headline

0 comments:

Post a Comment