Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Adil Hussain denied boarding pass on a flight

Mumbai: Adil Hussain went through a harrowing time at the city airport on Monday morning as he was turned down by Air India despite having booked his ticket in advance. The actor was supposed to jet off to Delhi and had reported at the city airport 90 minutes prior to his 7am flight. His ordeal began when he asked for his boarding pass at the airline’s counter.
Adil says, “I reported at the airport at 5.20am and stood in the queue for my boarding pass. My ticket was confirmed but I was told that my luggage weighed more than the permissible limit. I told them that I was willing to pay for the extra kilos and was asked to wait. But they did not give me my boarding pass. After having waited a long time, I asked them for my pass but to my shock, they informed me that the flight was full.” The actor says he was not the only one to have been kept waiting. “I heard a commotion at another corner of the airport and found out that a family of three had been given the same excuse. The supervisor of the ground staff had no explanation to our problem and even lacked the courtesy to apologise,” he adds.
21/10/14 Sonali Joshi Pitale/Mid Day
To Read the News in full at Source, Click the Headline